GRC Consultant - €50,000-€65,000 – Dublin/Remote
Role: GRC Consultant
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
Are you an experienced GRC consultant looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a fast-growing Cyber Security Consultancy?
Do you have extensive knowledge of Cyber frameworks e.g NIST, ISO, COBIT, HiTrust?
Then this may be the perfect role for you!
Concept IT are looking for an experienced GRC consultant to work for a fast-growing Cyber Security Consultancy based in Ireland. My client supply Cyber Security services and technologies to organisations across the globe, and due to a period of growth are looking to expand their Information Security and Assurance team.
* Supporting clients with ensuring adequate standards are in place and are being adhered to.
* Performing control assessments against corporate cybersecurity framework,
* Review of policies and supporting procedures/processes
* Assessment of 3rd party vendors for adherence to standards.
* Work closely with management on security practices.
* Develop routine reports in accordance with GRC metrics.
* Stay on top of changes in the industry as it relates to security.
* Other security-related projects that may be assigned according to skill.
* Possess a Cyber Security Cert: (Security+, CISSP, CEH, SANS)
* Experience working within IS Management or Cyber Security Roles
* Experience in a GRC focused role
* Knowledge of Cyber Security Frameworks: (ISO, NIST, HiTrust, COBIT)
This is an immediate requirement, therefore if you are anyone you know is interested, please forward your most up to date CV with contact details to Jack Bannister at for consideration.
NIST – COBIT – ISO – HiTune – GRC – Governance – Risk – Compliance – Information Assurance – Frameworks – Cyber – Security – CISSP – CEH – SANS – Security+