Senior Civil Engineer - Road Designer
Our client is a leading civil engineering consultancy service with offices based in Dublin 7. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for 1 mid-level (5-8 years’ experience) & 1 senior level (8+ years’ experience) Senior Civil Engineer - Road Designer to join them on a permanent basis.
This role will primarily involve leading projects and design of road alignments, traffic safety measures, cycle facilities, urban realm projects, large multidisciplinary projects and earthworks. You will have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a design environment.
Job Reference: BBBH 19637
What will a Senior Civil Engineer - Road Designer do?
* Leading projects and design of road alignments, traffic safety measures, cycle facilities, urban realm projects, large multidisciplinary projects and earthworks.
* Collaborate with design teams within and outside the business.
* Be involved in road safety auditing, quality auditing and traffic modelling as well as wider contributions to the design team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a design environment.
* Experience leading projects from inception through the design process.
* Experience designing roads with knowledge of DMRB and the TII Manual of Contract Documents for Road Works
* A recognised Bachelor of Engineering Degree (FETAC Level 8).
* Be progressing toward Chartership Status.
* Have a keen interest in road design, including road safety measures and cycle design.
* Be proficient in the use of MX Roads or AutoDesk Civil 3D.
* The ability to communicate design intent to team members and non-technical interested parties.
* Corporate healthcare discounts.
* Remote working.
* Wellness programme.
* Professional membership.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.