An Analog Design Engineer is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based electronics client. This is an opportunity to work on leading edge analog designs within a small team for display based applications across multiple product lines.
* You will be part of the development team for specification and implementation of analog designs using the latest IC CAD tools and methodologies.
* You will work in close conjunction with the digital and verification teams to develop a complete, world class mixed signal design environment.
* 3+ years-experience in Analog Design - senior level candidates also welcome!
* Excellent understanding of Analog Design fundamentals
* Experience with Cadence Schematic Entry and Spice simulation is essential
* Good level of knowledge of Analog layout techniques
* It is essential that the candidates have experience of planning, design, layout, tape-out and characterization of their analog circuits
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.