Examples of Duties:
* Assigns and inspects the work of Electricians and trades helpers; initiates corrective actions to secure satisfactory standards and timely project completion.
* Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, and procedures for equipment maintenance.
* Maintains time, payroll, and material records, and submits reports.
* Determines material and labour estimates.
* Assists in performance evaluation process.
* Participates in maintenance, repair, and installation duties in the trades.
* Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the work being done.
* Knowledge of all applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
* Skill in installation, repair, and maintenance of all systems and assignments common to the trade.
* Skill in estimating time and material requirements for work projects.
* Skill in leading the work activities of self and other.
* Skill in both verbal and written communication.
* Other duties may also be needed
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link or alternatively contact David Doyle Murphy
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.