The Agri-Liaison Sustainability Programme Manager reports directly to the Head of Innovation & Sustainability Programme & Governance. Role is responsible for managing Sustainability Programme planning, designing/updating the programme structure and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
* Devise, deliver and report on technical/strategic roadmaps aligned with the need of multiple stakeholders
* Leadership of projects that deliver impact within our sustainability agenda and supporting other team members in defining their project objectives, deliverables.
* Execution of the governance framework for forums on Agri innovation and sustainability to support alignment and effective integration across the wider business. This would include agenda creation and enforcement, meeting planning and meeting preparation (e.g. pre-reads and co-ordination of forum content) and updating of programme dashboards.
* Understand the goals and targets of the Agri category and R&D function, and ensure cross collaboration between them to support the companies growth.
* Monitor, co-ordinate and communicate the strategic objectives of the Agri category and R&D team.
* Maintain oversight of the Agri Category Programme and leverage for R&D purposes where relevant.
* Monitor projects of both functions to ensure there isn’t overlap and manage pipeline changes where necessary to ensure project pipelines are aligned.
* Support R&D Programme & Governance to inform and steer the programme of R&D, Innovation & Sustainability projects
* Develop and build strong, effective relationships with the Agri category, R&D and Product Management, Marketing & Sales teams.
* Link with Project Leaders in Agri category and Sustainability Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)/Project Leaders on project execution and status of projects in scope.
* Co-ordinate the preparation of programme/project documentation and communication reports for key internal stakeholders.
* Collaborate and communicate successfully between R&D and the Agri Category, as well as with other key stakeholders inside and outside the business.
* Represent the company in external research collaborations in the Agri area acting as liaison between SMEs and programme facilitator where required.
* Collect, analyse and utilise data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the Agri category and R&D, and to maximise the collaboration and idea sharing opportunities between them.
* 5+ years industry experience in the food / dairy industry
* Agri/Food based qualification – 3rd level Agri Science/Agri-Business/Food Science/Food Business
* Ability to engage subject matter experts, interpret & plan towards delivery of value add benefits, customer and consumer needs.
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate, plan & delivery large-scale projects and collaborate effectively on complex projects & programs co-ordinating and managing cross-functional workstreams
* Ability to handle all aspects of project & stakeholder management with experience in management of complex interfaces and interdependencies between various functions
* Knowledge and expertise of the Sustainability and Agricultural industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate project management expertise and exhibit aptitude for planning and delivering projects to completion
* Proven ability to be able to work on one’s own initiative
* Highly motivated with proven capability to influence peers across the organisation to work together and in line with a standard approach
If you are interested in this role please contact David Doyle Murphy at email@example.com or click apply and attach your c.v.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.