Develop and lead on process improvements to increase plant efficiencies and drive process excellence.
• Lead LEAN activities on site including mentoring of yellow and green
• Monitor and enforce adherence to all safety protocols.
• Support production trials, process modifications, investigation studies etc.
in the development of new products.
• Manage Graduate Engineer program.
• Coach and mentor operational teams to help advance their technical
• Undertake, manage and report on specific improvement projects.
• Co-ordinate Lean activities on site.
• Develop & promote solution based protocols arising from manufacturing
• Support maintenance teams to help develop their performance and
• Provide technical support to large projects & major equipment upgrades.
• Innovate to take advantage of technological advances in process
technologies and propose disruptive projects in this space.
• Support the Operation Excellence program using lean tools and
• Ensure compliance with relevant standards & certifications, FSC
procedures, EPA & IPPC License, Safety & SOP’s
• Propose plant improvements, prepare capital project AFE’s and execute
project to completion.
• BSc Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
• Green/Black Belt Lean certification
• 3+ years relevant experience in a process role or project environment.
• Experience of technical management in a process or project environment.
• Experience in Lean tools and techniques
• Knowledge of energy, heavy rotating plant and utilities
• Rapid problem-solving ability for a 24/7 business environment
• Strong planning, numeracy, analytical and PC skills
• Experience in Wonderware Historian, MS Power BI, or other interrogation and report writing tools desirable.
• High energy and commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
• Awareness of SOP’s, Safety Legislation& relevant Codes of Practice
• Understanding and experience in use of Lean Manufacturing Principles.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.