Advertising Partner Manager (Greece/Cyprus/Malta)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Advertising Partner Manager with 2+ years advertising sales experience with a multinational or agency, ann an additional European language.
Joining on a 10-month contract, the successful candidate will sit within a team that grows our client’s business with online publishers by helping them utilize tools from our client’s full product suite. You will ‘own’ an entire market, working with senior stakeholders in the organisation to build an audacious vision & plan for the market.
Job Reference: BBBH 19506
What will an Advertising Partner Manager do?
* Grow inventory access and publisher revenue by optimising the value proposition to existing strategic partners through direct 1:1 interaction in person & via the phone, offering them access to the full suite of our client’s product solutions.
* Acquisition of new strategic partners to increase value of our client’s Display Network.
* Drive market growth through 1:1 and scalable interactions with medium sized partners.
* Analyse data, trends, and partner performance and develop robust strategic plans for partners, quarterly regional sales plans, and long-term regional business plans.
* Coordinates support to non-strategic partners through online and scalable solutions.
* Work cross-functionally within your team and through the wider company and global organisation.
* Potential to work on multiple Pan-European projects depending on the business need.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* 2+ years advertising sales experience with a multinational or agency
* An additional European language
* 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
* Tax Saver Travel tickets
* Bike to work scheme.
* Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040