• You will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness.
• Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as this role.
• Support external clients via phone, email and chat as well as being an asset to the internal colleagues.
• You will have contact with users through inbound & Outbound calls, Chat and Email channels.
• Stable job - permanent employment contracts
• Relocation packages for candidates moving from outside Ireland
• Multiple bonuses: performance based, language allowance
• Consistent bonuses and prizes International career
• Regular training and international career opportunities Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills in an inspiring and fun environment -
• Work for a company known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design.
• Enjoy ‘relax’ and ‘play’ areas!
• Community projects – want to make the world a better place?
• Company run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long Private medical insurance coverage (tenure based) VHI where you will benefit from a Professional Package
• Bike to work tax relief
• Pension scheme
• Maternity and Paternity leave
• Onsite Doctor
• Subsidised Canteen
• 3 weeks accommodation in Cork
• Bonus: Language bonus 3.500 (year)
• 1500 Euros Sign on bonus
• 500 Euros tenure
• 5% commission bonus
• Language: German
• Work from home during the pandemic
Ideally will have third level education in one of the following:
Journalism, Visual Communications, Computer Science/ Web Design, Linguistics/Languages or Humanities
* Previous customer service support experience.
* Fluency in German & English (both written & verbal)
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
* Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer experience
* Comfortable working with computers and phones and the ability to work with multiple
* Systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones