Material Scientist required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Limerick.
* Manages a team of chemists/scientists/technicians and executes prototype development, scale-up, and product launch in various applications.
* The group leader will focus on platform technology development, new product development for customer-driven projects, as well as continuous improvement and cost reduction of existing products and processes.
* Works with customers and in-house teams to collect design input and develop new product design strategies.
* Technical and laboratory lead in developing new solutions, robust products, and basic production processes that can be successfully commercialized.
* BS degree (or higher) in chemistry, chemical engineering, polymer science or materials science and/or significant industrial experience. Ph.D. degree preferred but not required.
* Greater than 5 years experience, with supervisory experience preferred with experience managing a team of scientists in product development, technology platform expansion, and patent filing.
* Demonstrated technology and/or product development capability.
* Expertise required in Stage Gate processes and how to move projects through the pipeline with discipline, efficiency, and accountability
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.