A QA Test Engineer(IT) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. The QA Test Engineer will have overall quality assurance and testing responsibilities on the portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise software solutions and mobile applications. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
* Become expert in products being tested
* Design and development of Automated Functional Tests
* Engage in requirements analysis and develop test plans for new projects and updates
* Work with development team to clearly understand requirements and test data needs
* Actively contribute to the refining of user stories for Sprint Planning
* Investigate Test Failures, identify Design Flaws, and suggest potential solutions
* Record Test results and verify bug fixes
* Participate in Agile/Scrum Development environment
* Reporting of test coverage and progress against associated project test plans
* Provide thorough automated testing enabling the Company to deliver features to the customer rapidly
* Level 8 Degree in Computer Engineering
* Experience using automated tests using tools and frameworks; at least one Selenium-based tool and REST API tool
* At least 3 years experience with Web based software testing or firmware testing.
* Demonstrated knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies.
* Demonstrated knowledge of QA processes, tools and methodologies.
* Proven diagnostic and debugging skills.
* Good Test Software development skills.
* Experience with BDD such as Cucumber/Gherkin would be desirable.
* Experience of Agile/SCRUM software development practices and tools such as JIRA & Confluence.
* Experience of defect tracking systems e.g. Zephyr, Testopia
* Proficiency in SQL
* ISTQB or other software testing certifications
* Experience with Microservices is a plus
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.