* Own product architecture and collaborate with product managers, designers and other engineers to set the technical direction and create software that optimizes for business metrics
* Communicate technology and product strategy effectively to both internal and external stakeholders and leadership
* Build industry leading enterprise systems that are highly available, intuitive, scalable, and secure
* Produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
* Conduct design and code reviews to ensure scalability, performance and alignment with standards and best practices
* Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
* Follow release management policies to ensure data integrity, compliance and system stability
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 5+ years experience working with code bases building micro services, REST APIs, GraphQL
* Familiarity with JS technologies such as ReactJS, VueJS or AngularJS
* Experience modeling data flows between systems to enable transactional workflows and upstream/downstream integrations
* Experience building secure software with auditable access controls and permissions
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
* Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
* Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
* Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues.
* Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software.
* Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.