Full Stack Developer
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Initially on a 6-month contract, you will own product architecture and collaborate with product managers, designers and other engineers to set the technical direction and create software that optimizes for business metrics.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19658
What will a Full Stack Developer do?
* Own product architecture and collaborate with product managers, designers and other engineers to set the technical direction and create software that optimizes for business metrics.
* Communicate technology and product strategy effectively to both internal and external stakeholders and leadership.
* Build industry leading enterprise systems that are highly available, intuitive, scalable, and secure.
* Produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting.
* Conduct design and code reviews to ensure scalability, performance and alignment with standards and best practices.
* Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
* Follow release management policies to ensure data integrity, compliance and system stability.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
* Experience working with code bases building micro services, REST APIs, GraphQL.
* Familiarity with JS technologies such as ReactJS, VueJS or AngularJS.
* Experience modelling data flows between systems to enable transactional workflows and upstream/downstream integrations.
* Experience working in the financial domain desired.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040