Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Business Analyst with 3+ years’ experience with SAP Materials Management, SAP Purchasing, and SAP SD.
Initially joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will be working for an internal team which supports LPL (Lifecycle Planning and Logistics), developing knowledge of business processes, applications and systems within a domain.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19659
What will a Business Analyst do?
* Developing knowledge of business processes, applications and systems within a domain.
* Works with stakeholders and users to gain domain-specific insights into business problems, processes, and use of business applications.
* Delivers requirements, functional specs, and functional test cases with guidance, working with a well-defined user group.
* Provides solution designs which marry the right technology (built or bought) to best meet user, quality, and sustainability requirements.
* Plans and executes work assignments, with minimal guidance. Exercises good independent judgment to achieve defined objectives, and recognizes when input from others is needed.
* Working knowledge of project and application development lifecycle, change management, and ongoing support processes.
* Interacts with users to clarify, isolate and triage application issues.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* 3+ years’ experience with SAP Materials Management, SAP Purchasing, and SAP SD.
* Experience authoring and maintaining PRD/BRD/FSDs and supporting project documentation that are clear, concise, and provide unambiguous direction to the team.
* 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
* Tax Saver Travel tickets
* Bike to work scheme.
* Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040