A Staff Project Manager Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. The Staff Project Manager Engineer will be responsible for Managing a Project Team and driving project performance for new product and component development projects through A Lean PD process. Products and components will used in Neurovascular, Structural heart and Peripheral Vascular applications. The successful project manager will be responsible for resource planning, staffing, risk management, and communication. The focus will be on On-Time Delivery, scope, schedule, and budget objective attainment of a project or multiple projects. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
* Achieve On-Time Delivery project performance objectives and report out progress
* Conduct project On Time Delivery meetings
* Manage project scheduling and gap closure requirements as needed
* Achieve scope, schedule, and budget requirements
* Audit baseline project schedules for all projects
* Hold core teams accountable to schedule and deliverables
* Provide Input into capital expenditures and project/dept. budgets
* Track lessons learned and manage best practices
* Participate in and lead as required Phase Gate Reviews
* Ensure compliance with Product Lifecycle tools and procedures
* Manage resource planning and staffing activities for specific projects
* Ensure accurate time tracking on projects as required
* Maintain accurate project data reporting and insure accurate data report outs
* Resolve project conflicts and establish escalation path on all projects
* Report out on project status as needed
* Ensure project closeout meetings and post launch reviews are conducted
* Meet all established project deadlines
* Clearly communicate roles, expectations, and accountabilities to all team members on a regular basis
* Be a resource to facilitate the resolution of project issues by team members
* Drive compliance and remove barriers to achieve strategic initiatives and goals
* Ensure compliance to PMO processes, procedures, and use of PMO templates
* Regularly keep management informed of risks, issues, and status of on-going projects
* Understand and comply with quality system and business practices necessary to complete job function
* Manage programs consisting of multiple projects
* Work with functional managers as needed to meet project objectives, on time delivery, and identify/resolve resourcing issues
* Level 8 Technical Degree in related discipline required.
* Formal Project management training required. PMP certification preferred
* 5+ years of demonstrated Project/Program Management experience in technology or Medical Device Manufacturing working with internal and external customers required.
* Experience in the matrix management of a project team.
* Knowledge of FDA regulations preferred.
* New product introduction experience for devices required
* Must be results oriented
* Demonstrated business acumen and confidence communicating to senior management and customers
* Demonstrated ability in managing systems, managing up, and managing peers
* Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and programs and meet scope, schedule, and budget requirements
* Experience in managing local and global teams
* Experience in Product/Project Lifecycle implementation and strong process and systems understanding preferred
* Basic knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, and component or assembly design principles required
* Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication, problem solving required
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Project, on-line collaboration tools, and databases required
* Must be willing to travel up to 10% annually
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.