The award winning employment team at this Dublin firm, which is consistently recognised as a leader in employment law, is seeking to add a senior employment law solicitor to its team.
The successful candidates will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in contentious and non-contentious employment law practice. Amongst previous experience would include a mix of advisory, litigation and potentially corporate support
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* excellent negotiating and drafting skills;
* excellent technical knowledge of current employment legislation and case law;
* strong advocacy experience;
* high level of motivation and the ability to work on one's own initiative;
* an ability to work effectively as part of a team within the Firm, with other advisors and with our clients;
* strong commercial awareness, sharing the firm's commitment to an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses;
* a pro-active approach to client relationship management;
* strong organisational, financial and time management skills; and
* good business development skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.