Video Campaign Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Video Campaign Specialist with 3-4 years’ experience in video marketing, branding and/or performance driven campaigns.
Joining on a contract role, the successful candidate will work closely with our client’s sales stakeholders to align on market specific business objectives, customer goals, and revenue opportunities. You will develop a deep understanding of our client’s product and the industry, interact with their clients and agencies daily and use deep video expertise to support across the full campaign cycle.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19604
What will a Video Campaign Specialist do?
* As a Video Specialist you will work extensively with the sales teams to provide insights-driven video solutions across media and creative.
* Be a thought leader on video campaign strategy, optimization, reporting and measurement.
* Partner with Sales teams to align on business rationale, advertiser needs, and revenue opportunity for the broader market. Ensure KPI/BFM prioritization, alignment, and adoption.
* Take a customer centric approach by leveraging video expertise in order to translate video pitches and campaign briefings into effective video campaigns, creating custom offerings as required. Drive results for customers and identify & engage on upsell opportunities.
* Partner with our client’s Scaled Operations teams in order to proactively own and improve video service operational efficiencies.
* Provide specialist support to clients who are looking to innovate with new video features, beta campaigns and experiments. Provide consultation on their targeting & creative strategies and support the campaign creation, performance and technical feasibility.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* 3-4 years’ experience in video marketing, branding and/or performance driven campaigns
* Experience working extensively supporting clients digital marketing campaigns
* Experience working with Google video and Ad product suite a plus
* 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
* Tax Saver Travel tickets
* Bike to work scheme.
* Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040