Web Content Quality Engineer
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Web Content Quality Engineer with 5+ years of quality engineering experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) in general, and ideally AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will serve on a cross functional team to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled regularly to keep our client’s website current and will be responsible for timely QA of web projects.
Job Reference: BBBH 19645
What will a Web Content Quality Engineer do?
* Provide quality assurance testing for new and/or updated CMS templates and components for our client’s global site, using Adobe Experience Manager content management system and supporting technologies
* Provide quality assurance for optimal customer experience by ensuring page content meet our client’s high standards for content display and functionality by validating all page elements such as links, videos, images and page layouts
* Perform cross-browser and cross-device quality assurance to ensure all requirements are met
* Promote an overall culture of quality
* Create and support test automation strategies and implementations
* Perform hands-on authoring in AEM to assist with bug-fixes and to provide support for product launches and campaigns
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* 5+ years of quality engineering experience, at least 3 of which using AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
* Understanding of Web-based project test methodology, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support
* Experience working with highly-trafficked, scalable Web applications
* Advanced knowledge of common desktop and mobile browser technology
* Troubleshooting/debugging skills
* 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
* Tax Saver Travel tickets
* Bike to work scheme.
* Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040