Technical Sales (HVAC)
Our client is a leading European market leader for energy efficient Indoor Air Technology Solutions based in Dublin 24 and Cork. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Technical Sales professional (HVAC) to join them on a permanent basis. This role can be based in either Dublin or Munster to support business requirements and development in one of these two locations.
The successful candidate will be a performance & results driven, professional sales person who will have a solid and demonstrable track record in sales positions in HVAC / Air conditioning industry.
Job Reference: BBBH 19655
What will a Technical Sales (HVAC) do?
* Pro-actively source and develop quality new business sales leads.
* Manage and maintain a sales pipeline forecast and ensure individual and departmental sales targets are achieved.
* Develop a personal sales plan, to achieve targets and report sales activities against plan / KPI’s.
* Develop and manage key company accounts.
* Field incoming sales enquiries and provide customers with sales support.
* Develop relationships with Consultants, Contractors & end users.
* Screen sales enquiries to evaluate technical and cost fit in line with company commercial strategy.
* Support the continuous improvement of business processes.
* Travel within the 32 counties of Ireland.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* An engineering qualification or a trade and experience within the HVAC industry.
* A minimum of 3 years sales or technical experience.
* A high level of IT literacy – MS Office suite.
* The ability to absorb and understand the commercial disciplines and product knowledge.
* An outstanding skill set of, communication, literacy and numeracy competence.
* Full Drivers licence.
* Competitive salary
* Pension option available
* Car or Car allowance
* Annual holidays + bank holidays
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.