SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT LEADER with 3 - 5 years’ experience in Medical Device manufacturing and prior experience in large program and project management with people leadership skills required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational medical device client. This position is preferably located in Limerick but other locations in Ireland can be considered.
The SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT LEADER position requires a leader who can combine project management skills within a healthcare environment to lead groundbreaking change and accelerate business value. They will be able to think strategically as they explore various business problems, define the value propositions, and experiment with users to build the right product.
* Be a change agent that is fully accountable to deliver required business expectations translated to Project Objectives.
* Governance and prioritization of the investment process, and management of program budget.
* Accountability to complete a thorough business impact assessment for PLAN, MAKE, SOURCE and DELIVER to ensure E2E supply chain success for the implementation of EU MDR
* Develop a project case to share all pertinent information as the supply chain leader reporting back Leadership on behalf of Supply Chain
* Establish roles & responsibilities for all E2E Supply Chain Core Team Members and extended team members as required throughout the project life cycle
* Lead the core team through regular meetings and report back to the program leader on the following (but not limited to): Risks key challenges, Mitigation, Objectives, critical path tracking KPIS
* Lead team to identify and manage risk throughout project
* Manage relationship with program leader, sponsor, other core team members and supply chain steering committee, including regular reviews as required
* Track business value realization, with a strong focus on measuring outcomes.
* Be a change agent that drives digital transformation.
* Demonstrated ability to improve organizational performance through the application of original thinking to existing and emerging methods, processes, products and services is preferred.
*Ability to lead by influence
* Deep understanding of planning key competencies
* 8 years of experience in any combination of the following related areas through project management: IT, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain Planning, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, and Distribution.
* 3 - 5 years’ experience in Medical Device manufacturing is required
* Proven high levels of effective communication skills, oral and written is required. Comfortable with virtual communications and with global attendees across multiple levels in the organization.
* Demonstrated strong project management skills, negotiation, financial, or analytical skills would be highly beneficial.
* Prior experience in large program and project management with people leadership skills
* Experience with Project Management/Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
* Self-starter / entrepreneurial / highly motivated
* Knowledge of SAP and IT Solutions
* At least 3 years in a similar role as a manager and as a people manager.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT LEADER with 3 - 5 years' experience in Medical Device manufacturing and prior experience in large program and project management with people leadership skills required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational medical device client. This position is preferably located in Limerick but other locations in Ireland can be considered.