NonStop is looking for a Therapeutic Area Rare Lead, conducting Medical Monitoring of Clinical Studies within the Rare Disease field, working in one of the leading international CROs of the industry, whom will be supporting the development activities of proposed and ongoing projects, as well as medical monitoring assigned clinical studies.
The role has a European responsibility but it's managed completely remotely so you can easily work from home and travel occasionally when needed.
The role's activities include:
* Therapeutic and Scientific Expertise:
* Develops, reviews and revises protocol, case report forms, training material, project specific tools, analysis plans design, clinical trial reports;
* Prepares materials for investigator meetings and site initiation visits and participates to them;
Provides medical/scientific expertise to project teams;
Responsible for medical and safety monitoring on assigned projects;
Interacts with interdepartmental and external consultants as appropriate;
Assists when needed with data safety monitoring board activities;
Provides clinical and medical expertise to other departments.
* Client Relationship & Business Development Activities:
* Provides leadership and presents medical/scientific capabilities to clients as a participant of a proposal team presenting the units capabilities to clients;
* Leverage known and builds new relationships with investigators/sites to perform site/investigator feasibility, engage Investigators and execute medical monitoring in close cooperation with clients, in order to optimise site selection and support to recruiting and conduct of trials
* Able to present or serve on panels to represent the company at conferences and scientific meetings
* Medicine Degree;
* Fluent English (C1/C2);
* Strong experience in Rare Disease clinical Trials, conducting Medical Monitoring within this field is essential, working for a CRO or Pharma company;
* Background as a Clinical Physician working in practice;
* Located in Europe.
If you are interested, then get in touch with Silvia Catellani by applying below, or by sending an email to: S.Catellani@nonstop-recruitment.com.
You can also connect with me on LinkedIn and send your Cv to me in a word format on the email found on my profile or find more opportunities that we have available on Nonstop's website.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.