Netsuite Functional Consultant - Inhouse Permanent
SystemsAccountants is working with an international software company who have recently implemented Netsuite ERP. This role sits as the Netsuite Functional Consultant and System owner with responsibility for support and improvement of the solution.
This is a dynamic, project-focused position as the company is scaling quickly and is looking for someone with prior Netsuite Finance System experience to review the current implementation, improve the application and work on module enhancements, as well as supporting the live environment.
Key skills requirements:
* 1-3 years' Netsuite experience as Functional ERP Administrator, Netsuite Manager or Netsuite Implementation Consultant.
* Knowledge of core ERP modules and related processes, e.g. Finance/Accounting (GL, AP, AR), Logistics, R2R, O2C, P2P
* Experience working in an ERP support, administration or consulting function
* ERP Project Management experience, either inhouse or with a consulting company or ERP Software Vendor
* Strong communication skills in English
This is an excellent opportunity for a Netsuite Consultant or experienced Netsuite Administrator with strong Business process knowledge and/or IT skills to take ownership of the Netsuite application in a project-focused role.
For more information on this and related ERP and Digital Finance career opportunities, or to understand how we can support you, please contact Jamie Colwell at SystemsAccountants: firstname.lastname@example.org
With experience spanning 20+ years, SystemsAccountants is a valued Recruitment Partner to Software Vendors, Implementation Partners, and End-Users across Business Sectors. We work in an honest, consultative manner, and welcome your Business Systems Queries, Issues, and requests.