You will bridge the gap between Finance and Technology, supporting the business through your expertise in ideally ERP and Financial Reporting Systems. Using this expertise, you will work with key finance stakeholders, to help them navigate their requirements and ensure technology is offering a value add to their operations. In this role you will need to be comfortable engaging with all levels of stakeholders, from C-level to users, while also being able to challenge effectively. The role is almost an internal consultant, where you need to advise, advocate and drive forward the Finance-IT agenda within the business.
As the company embarks on a large scale international Finance Transformation programme, there is no better time to join this business. With a new cloud ERP, new EPM, Data Analytics and Automation initiatives, you will have great exposure to a wide range of technologies and functional domains.
What will I be doing?
* Support Finance stakeholders with requirements collection and analysts i.e. how to leverage technology more effectively in their domain
* Manage the priority and timeline of requirements
* Support stakeholders to ensure they understand the value and opportunities of technology in finance
* Support the technical requirements process and support with cost estimate
* Provide updated documentation and presentation packs to key stakeholders and project management teams
* Develop and continuously improve core training packs on IT Finance solutions
What will I need to have for this role?
* University degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems
* 3+ years of related working experience in a Financial Systems Analyst or Business Analyst capacity for IT Finance solutions
* Strong knowledge of accounting standards and core Finance processes (R2R, O2C, P2P)
* Ideally experienced in Project and Change Management methodologies
* Ideally experience with Cloud ERP, EPM and related products
* Fluent English
Why take this role?
Be part of a global business, currently going through one of the most interesting business and finance transformation programmes in Australia. You will join a highly collaborative team and company, with lots of support and opportunity to grow. The business has a strong reputation in the market as a leading employer and offer a modern, flexible, and dynamic place to work.
For more information on this get in touch with Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants on Geoff@systemsaccountants.com.
Follow #SystemsAccountants on LinkedIn!