My client an international software houses seeks a Presales Consultant to join their growing team and drive their continued expansion across the Asia region. The entrepreneurial position will support the sales team drive customer acquisition for their EPM and BI software from the Hong Kong offices.
You will act as the subject matter expert within the sales and consulting team for all product and finance related queries from CFO and senior client stakeholders. You will act as the sparring partner in scoping discussions and the designing of client solutions. This will include responding to RFPs and creating POCs, developing the functional design for product implementations.
This role will have considerable support from the management team, account management and considerable marketing efforts. Currently the reputation they carry is bringing large volumes of inbound interest from prospective clients so there is a very strong platform for the successful applicant to deliver great results. This consultancy position will be based in the Sydney and will require some travel when safe to do so post-pandemic.
What will you do?
* Support the sales cycle through product demonstrations and advise CFO and senior finance stakeholders on best practice of the product and business processes
* Gather and translate business requirements to create Proof of Concept (POC) presentations for small and large audiences
* Contribute feedback to the product and consulting team on best practices and improvements
* Develop and actively maintain presentations for sales and demos alongside the Commercial and Marketing teams
* Support implementation once the project kicks off in a quality assurance manner to ensure the project conforms to the design
* Develop strong relationships and network within the market to further the brand
* Work with the management team to grow the practice
The Ideal Candidate
* 4+ years of professional experience in consulting either Big4, at a Partner, or another software vendor
* Strong finance knowledge, specifically FP&A/ Controlling/ Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting
* Strong communication skills and ability to speak to all levels of client organizations, including C-suite
* Able to understand and map business requirements to the EPM and BI product
* Create value propositions for clients, highlight and leverage the software capabilities to improve their finance function
* Have the functional and technical skills to suggest process and technical improvements
* Have a passion for technology and using it to solve real world problems
* Experience with Planning & Forecasting tools like Oracle EPM (Hyperion Planning/ Essbase/ PBCS), IBM Cognos TM1/ IBM Planning Analytics, Jedox, Adaptive Insights/ Planning, Tagetik, Onestream, Prevero, BOARD, SAP BPC etc.
* Fluent English and Chinese language skills are required
* Excellent fixed salary, variable bonus for the right individual
* High growth team the APAC region, with a very strong project pipeline
* Opportunities to cross train to new EPM tools and gain all relevant certifications
Why this opportunity?
Join a highly collaborative team, who are passionate about being the best they can be and having fun at the same time. There is a strong emphasis on physical and mental health, promoting balance for employees who can develop themselves and those around them. Being a boutique vendor, you will have the opportunity to drive forward your career in a flexible environment where you can influence your career as you identify new opportunities within the growing business.
For further information on this position or related Digital Finance Transformation vacancies please contact David Tydesten via email@example.com
For more information please apply and share your CV. For all the latest career opportunities in the Analytics and Digital Transformation space, follow #SystemsAccountants!