• Build reports on service providers’ transactions; share insights to improve:
o Transactions cost.
o Unforeseen losses or/and hidden fees mitigation.
o PsP Approval rates.
o Risk and Fraud Mitigation.
o Reconciliation processes.
• Regularly assess the impact of cash flow in operations and communicate with stake holders to optimise processes where necessary.
• Perform transactions reconciliations between brands back offices, Merchants accounts and invoices or settlement reports. • Crosscheck invoices and settlement notifications and in case of discrepancies, follow up with relevant parties.
• Research and present new payment and risk management solutions to the company according to the current or potential future business needs.
• Organise and maintain documentation of all ecommerce service providers.
• Review contracts in details; point out risky clauses and negotiate their amendments.
• Together with other stakeholders, participate in onboarding / offboarding of ecommerce service providers and ensure contractual obligations are clearly defined and followed by both sides.
• Log and regularly update all important contract clauses for each service providers.
• Help drive the overall business and profit margins.
• Liaise with service providers when required and create and maintain good relationships.
• Write manuals and train agents in the usage of merchant accounts’ features and functionalities.
• Regularly initiate security audits and change of passwords in all Merchant accounts.
• Processing Manual withdrawals when needed.
*University graduate in Accounting/finance/maths or/and related field
* Fluent in English
* At least 2-3 years’ experience in the financial field
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
*Solid background in financial and data analysis.
• Experience in transactions monitoring funds control.
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
• (fast pace) Change management skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and/or Data analysis/statistical software.
• Experience with building and analysing complex reports.
• Solid numerical and organizational skills.