Camp Manager PositionSandycamps is a Surf and Yoga camp based in Imsouane, Morocco. Created in 2016, Sandycamps is growing quickly. To support and lead this growth, an experienced camp manager will be recruited in Spring 2019. Under the supervision of Sandycamps founders, the camp manager will be responsible for organizing and managing the daily life of the camp, improving processes and taking the camp further. This is a full-time job of minimum 6 months renewable.
Going abroad to work is a great way to gain new knowledge and is extremely enriching. We are glad to offer our team a wonderful environment to work and evolve in a beautiful 4000m2 camp on the Moroccan Atlantic coast.
Our guests come from all over the world, and English is the common language at the camp. This position is much more than a managing position, it’s about caring for people, staff and guests, throughout their stay, and creating a nurturing, fun and unforgettable experience! Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan and Organize the daily life of the camp (activities, animations, meetings, etc.).
- Responsible for all sport and recreational activities
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Carry out inspections of property and services
- Ensure security is effective
- Recruit, train and monitor staff (bookings, reception, surf and yoga teachers, volunteers, kitchen, etc.)
- Plan work schedules for individuals and teams
- Hold regular staff meetings to provide and gather feedback on key service areas
- Manage finances (salaries, payments, etc.)
- Meet and greet customers, be available and provide a constant high level of service throughout their stay
- Deal with customers complaints and comments
- Answer to reviews and feedbacks, follow-up after their stay
- Improve processes and contribute to growing the camp
- Promote and market the business Start date:
April 2019 To apply:
Send us your resume
A day at Sandycamps is far from being boring as a lot of things have to be taken care of. Managing the guests and team, looking after activities and facility requires some good planning and anticipation.
Beside your personal skills to fulfill the position, designing a tool that will help you to organise tasks planning would be a big plus.