Be a part of the next revolution! With your testing skills, you will lead people to their next destination. Be a part of the next revolution on the road! With your software skills, you will lead people to their next destination.
We have reinvented consultancy
We will support you in everything to set your career on Fire! Everything that holds us back is left behind. No offices, no limiting corporate rules and no unknown shareholders. We created an environment that lets your ambitions ignite. High profile projects, personal development and great colleagues
We work with selected companies that understand our mission and where careers can flourish. Let's have a meeting and see how we can work together!
You will be working in de Autonomous Driving Team of a well know technology company. You will have a impact on how people will travel in the coming future. Saving time, creating safety and delivering comfort. While the goal is automated driving, the road on where you will be driving your career is far from predefined. You will overcome issues that are new for everyone. Learning on the job was never more mandatory.
Work in an agile development team on state-of-the art new technologies in the maps space targeting autonomous driving vehicles.
* Design and implement test automation framework and suits for all layers (incl. backend server application/map compiler and frontend web application) in the product based on the analysis of the system architecture and interfaces
* Analyze the requirements regarding test automation and select the best tools and configuration suiting those
* Support the integration and execution of automated tests in the CI environment of the project
* Analyze results and report on issues found. You are expected to identify trends in KPIs and quality as well
* Maintain test requirements traceability
* Min. 3 years of experience in Software development testing
* Experience with testing of Java-based server application running on public cloud platform and frontend web applications
* Experience with unit test frameworks like Junit or Gtest/Gmock
* Experience with BDD Frameworks such as PyTest-BDD or Cucumber
* Ability to select and/or build automated test frameworks and help with integrating these in the CI environment
* You'll love to work in a team
* Understanding that you are working on undefined territory in some parts and that you need to apply forward thinking
As a plus
* Hands on knowledge of Java, TypeScript, Python and Selenium WebDriver
* Experience with product development
* Understanding of database technologies