This organisation is one of a kind and exemplifies bold, progressive ideals. Their EU HQ is based in Amsterdam.
* Prepare the project plans and work according to the planning+
* Build the training content that is used for the rollout +
* Train local representatives on new features/processes+
* Execute and control the project within multiple countries+
* Communicate with the stakeholders for the preparation in the stores+
* Follow the KPI’s for the already rolled-out stores with strong analytical focus+
* Act as a contact person for the project related tasks and various issues+
* Build a knowledge repository by documenting store feedback, communicate the learnings and support the development team for improvements+
* Engage and work closely with local country offices and other relevant departments to ensure project buy-in and smooth processes & enhancements are embedded within the organization+
* Actively manage and support the Change Management process across the organization.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
* 1-3 years' digital project management, e-commerce or marketing experience;
* Understanding of e-commerce and the role of content in both driving commercial success and acting as brand window;
* CMS experience; experience with CoreMedia is a bonus but not essential;
* Excellent stakeholder management skills; you should be able to manage expectations and communicate important (sometimes technical) information to a variety of stakeholders, from entry level up to senior management;
* Great team player, adaptable and thriving in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.