The Omnichannel Expansion team is responsible for improving omnichannel and retail tools & processes in stores and aiming to achieve the efficiency in the stores by introducing and leading the Omnichannel Projects. As part of the Omnichannel Expansion team you will be responsible for the projects for improving sales management processes. You will be the link between the country operations, store operations, technical teams, vendors and the development team and focus the expansion of the new POS system that is used across all European stores. This Expansion s
* Prepare the project plans and work according to the planning;
* Build the training content that is used for the rollout ;
* Train local representatives on new features/processes;
* Execute and control the project within multiple countries;
* Communicate with the stakeholders for the preparation in the stores;
* Follow the KPI’s for the already rolled-out stores with strong analytical focus;
* Act as a contact person for the project related tasks and various issues;
* Build a knowledge repository by documenting store feedback, communicate the learnings and support the development team for improvements;
* Engage and work closely with local country offices and other relevant departments to ensure project buy-in and smooth processes & enhancements are embedded within the organization;
* Actively manage and support the Change Management process across the organization.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
* Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience within the Retail industry;
* Goal oriented, flexible and enthusiastic;
* Experience with expansion projects to new markets;
* Process driven mindset, able to contribute to objectives and achieve success by utilizing current processes or finding new methods to enhance efficiency and positive results;
* Ability to organize his/her own work as well as plan meetings/workshops and structure tasks of stakeholders (in an international environment);
* Strong team player, ability to network and gain cooperation to work productively with others within the head office, local office departments/individuals, store teams and vendors where necessary.