Are you the German speaking Outbound Sales Development Representative that we are looking for? Do you want to be part of a fast growing and ambitious company in Amsterdam named Splashtop?
Splashtop delivers next-generation remote access and remote support software and services across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa.
Interested? Apply now at https://www.splashtop.com/careers/emea
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will support and execute the regional strategy. You are Splashtop’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team but the company as a whole.
The key responsibilities of this role will require you to:
* Generate new business pipeline;
* Understanding of product and customers;
* Managing sales activities.
* Incredible and continuous learning experience at a pre-ipo, Unicorn state company;
* Fast-paced environment where we celebrate successes and have a lot of fun while working;
* Competitive salary and benefits;
* An amazing crew of other hard working and passionate people that are willing to run those sales cycles with you;
* We also have an amazing office location at the 8th floor overlooking the city of Amsterdam and the river the IJ;
* We are looking for people who would like to grow with our company into several roles during their tenure. Although we hope that we can secure people to our company for 10 years+, we understand that this might not be a realistic expectation. However, WE commit that working at Splashtop means that you will learn so much, that after your tenure here, you have gained so many new competencies that this will enable you to pursue future endeavors and hopefully our paths will cross in the future.
Requirements for the Outbound Sales Development Representative:
* 1-2 years of customer-facing work experience (Sales and/or SaaS experience is a plus);
* Proven prospecting and social selling skills (cold calling, email, social);
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to build professional rapport quickly by phone with all levels of stakeholders;
* You must be competitive, self-motivated, and have the desire for rapid career advancement;
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level in the mid-market sized organizations;
* Excellent organizational and time management skills;
* Strong interest in a sales career with friendly and helpful attitude;
* A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment;
* Experience in selling IT solutions is a big advantage.
Next to that you need to embody the folowing attributes:
* Customer centric mindset;
* Result oriented;
* Entrepeneurial spirit;