IT Service & Support Specialist wanted for an innovative logistics solutions company in Amsterdam!
In this international, energetic and fast-paced work place, you will be responsible for supporting the end users, so they can focus on delivering added value to customers. Are you a team player who is always trying to improve yourself? Do you want to be a part of this continuously growing business? Get in contact today!
As IT Service & Support Specialist you provide technical break/fix support onsite and remote to global colleagues (with a primary focus on the EMEA region). Together with three other support colleagues you are mainly responsible for handling different incoming tickets, ranging from troubleshooting a hardware issue to deep diving into requests and finding the right solution. Identifying opportunities for further optimizations and continuous improvement are also a key part of your job.
Salary ranges from 2500 - 3500 euro gross per month. There are great secondary benefits and training possibilities.
The IT Service and Support Specialist we are looking for has an open and trustworthy attitude, and is a master at analyzing problems and prioritizing. Next to that you have:
* Mbo ICT level 3 / Undergraduate degree in Computer Science;
* A couple of years experience providing top level IT Support in a complex organization;
* Specific knowledge of Active Directory, Windows10, Office365, Basic Networking;
* Basic understanding of ITIL Best Practice, Microsoft Products, Cisco Communication tools and Dell End Point hardware;
* Ability to work evenings and weekends, as needed. In most cases this will be planned, but some instances will involve little advance notice;
* In possession of a valid (Dutch) driver's license;
* Excellent communication skills in English. Additional language skills are advantageous.