IT Security System Administrator wanted for an innovative logistics solutions company in Amsterdam!
In this international, energetic and fast-paced work place, you will play a vital part in keeping the IT environment safe and secure for all your colleagues. Are you a team player who is always trying to improve yourself? Do you want to be a part of this continuously growing business? Get in contact today!
As IT Security System Administrator you will work closely with your local IT colleagues and with the IT Security Team located in the US. Your main responsibilities include cyber/information security system monitoring, incident response, event tracking and assisting the IT Security Team with various projects and initiatives.
Among your resposibilities:
* Regularly monitor and maintain systems that manage security;
* Investigation of cyber/information security events and incidents;
* Stay informed of current cyber/information security news and trends;
* Assist the IT Security Team with long range planning and development of information technology security strategies, systems, architecture, and policies;
* Assist with propagating, maintaining, and measuring compliance against security policies, standards, and guidelines;
* Participate in projects to address cyber/information security risks and vulnerabilities.
Salary ranges from 2500 - 3500 euro gross per month. There are great secondary benefits and training possibilities.
The IT Security System Administrator we are looking for is precise and structured, and can work very well independently and in a team. Next to that you have:
* BSc qualification is preferred, in a relevant domain;
* Experience as a Security Specialist or as a Network/System Administrator with Security Certification;
* Minimum 2 years of experience in supporting Information Technology systems;
* Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
* Excellent communication skills, including creating system and procedural documentation;
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize work according to business need;
* Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as needed.