Urgently needed: “Data Centre Planner” needed in Amsterdam
Important: We need somebody that lives in the Netherlands already!
Capacity Planning team is assuming additional responsibilities on Data Centre capacity planning, including hardware deployment process and lifecycle management (BOM creation, get vendor quotes, PO requests, tracking) as well as reporting. It is expected for this role to take the additional workload related with DC Network Elements component.
3 technical skills that you need to have:
* Understanding of DC Infrastructure technologies, in particular DC Network Elements (Routers/Switches/Firewall/Load Balancers/etc.)
* Good knowledge and experience of capacity planning in an infrastructure level
* Self-starter and experience in stakeholder management (being linking pin)
* Manage DC hardware deployment process, follow up with vendors.
* Being the linking pin between the Financial and Technical teams.
* Identifying gaps from analysis and propose recommendations to expand/buy extra capacity (not doing the operational work).
* Keeping track of all the storage in place, monitoring and end of life replacement.
* Timely creation of monthly capacity reports.
* Ordering and tracking equipment.
* Regular updates to management, status reporting, risk management, escalation management.
* Manage different tasks and deliverables required from all internal and external parties.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 – 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.