This international fashion organisation is based in Amsterdam with their global HQ.
In this position you will be responsible for:
* Technical Development – from Proto to production;
* Maintain block book for Kidswear (boys and girls) and Newborn categories;
* Close Collaboration with Design, PD and Merchandising counterparts;
* To ensure that the off shore teams and vendors are up to speed with developments;
* Reporting on Development KPI’s – maintaining WIP data in PLM.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
For this position we are looking for a candidate that is/has:
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in Technical Development;
* A bachelor/ master's degree in Pattern Design or Technical Development;
* Previous experience with Gerber and PLM is a plus;
* You should be experienced in working in an exciting, fast paced, commercial environment with a strong brand identity. Adept to working with tight timelines, able to collaborate with many people and translate their needs into the product through your area of expertise;
* We are looking for a flexible, knowledgeable, adaptable, confident person, who thrives in a fast paced, exciting work environment - you should have a team centric mindset, focus on product excellence and be passionate about our consumer and digitalization.
Nice to have:
* Premium brand or competitor brand experience;
* 3D experience in Browzwear or another program.