You will work in a small team of 6 persons. closely with the CFO and supported by one accountant. We are looking for someone with strong knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP. The focus in this role will be the (half) year-end reports and you'll be the focal point for external auditors the other legal entities regarding financial topics.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
* Responsible for all statutory accounting and reporting, including preparation of statutory financial statements, reconciliations, (re)valuations, loans and derivatives, fiscal positions, dividends, DNB reporting and ensuring correct bookkeeping;
* Responsible for the month- and quarter reports;
* Responsible for all Intercompany entries, (sub-)consolidations, loans and new treasury contracts;
* Perform full and detailed analyses on the results;
* Ensure the quality of the corporate treasury planning;
* Proactively contribute to the improvement of financial processes of Corporate Accounting;
* Facilitate internal and external audits, including preparation of audit documentation;
* Involved in different ad-hoc tasks and projects.
Salary depends on the education and experience you bring with you but you can think of a range of 70.000-75.000 (there can be some stretch in this depending on your level). Furthermore, you will get 32 vacation days, DC pension scheme and a variety of training opportunities.
* 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably as a statutory auditor at a Big4 firm;
* Good and thorough understanding of IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
* Experienced in Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP and BFC consolidation tool is an advantage;
* Knowledge and experience in drafting financial statements and performing consolidations;
* Self-starting, enthusiastic and a pro-active attitude;
* Strong communication- and social skills;
* Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication. Dutch language is a big plus