The Ecom Customer Service strives to ensure operational excellence that translates into an improved consumer-centric journey by building strong ties with other Teams within Ecom. With a total of 4-6 professionals solving compley queries and working on projects to optimize processes, Customer Service supports the growth of the websites striving for outstanding quality service to their B2C customers.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Handling exceptional cases escalated by the call centre agents and second line support, by communicating effectively and applying your judgement and decision-making;
* Proactively identifying and, in cooperation with the team, close gaps in the processes;
* Resolving problems and reporting back to the business;
* By building a strong relationship with the call centre, you will proactively and regularly inform them about issues, system & policy changes, upcoming initiatives & campaigns, etc;
* You will also work on ad hoc projects in order to improve consumer experience as well as share best practices and contribute towards building a supportive team environment;
* Apply judgment and problem solving to exceptional escalations across all markets;
* You will cooperate with the different Teams at the organization by reporting issues and following up on resolutions.
You will work in a dynamic and international environment. A market conform salary will be offered for this position.
We are looking for:
* Minimum of 2 years of proven working experience in Customer Service, in Ecommerce or fashion and retail preferably;
* Excellent Team player, supportive of team members and able to take own initiativ;
* Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel; additional experience in SAP is required;
* Able to prioritize a complex workload;
* Proactive, self-motivated, multitasker and a good communicator;
* Good analytical skills strong sense of ownership and accountability, and critical thinker;
* English written and verbal communication skills are impeccable as you will represent the brands to consumers and if you have an additional language that would be a big plus.