For an international market leader I am looking for a Salesforce Consultant. As a Salesforce Consultant you are responsible for streamlining the current support flow and you work on new functionalities on the Force.com platform. The team consists of a Junior & Senior Salesforce Consultant, an Analyst and a Product Owner. Would you like to make a big impact in the field of Salesforce at an international market leader? Then read on and respond quickly.
As a Salesforce Consultant you are responsible for
* Management of various integrations.
* Providing support.
* Providing insight into the flows and setting up a clear process, including knowledge management, to get the questions answered in the right place.
* The further development of one Salesforce community.
* 3+ years in a similar position.
* Extensive experience with Salesforce (Visual Flow, Lightning Flow).
* You are good in translating the needs of the 'business' into a technical solution.
* Configuring Salesforce out-of-the-box functionalities.
* You live in the Netherlands.
* Project for 12 months with extension.
* 36-40 hours per week.
If you are interested in the position of Salesforce Consultant, press apply and contact us via email@example.com or via 0203050061
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.