A native German speaker wanted for the position of Junior Account Manager for an international event organization in Amsterdam!
This international company organizes events based on a problem and finding a solution. This for well-known organizations and top-level decision makers whom are willing to broughter their network and to increase their company with new solutions.
Are you commercial driven and a born networker and looking for a new job opportunity? Please get in touch!
In this position you are the contact person for several different directors and CEO's of the top 1000 companies in Germany. With them you will discuss new possibilities and problems within their organisation. Based on their interests, you will come up with different events with suits their interests. Are you a jack of all trades who can juggle a lot on your plate at once and you get a kick out of exceeding goals and targets?
The Junior Account Manager I am looking for will deal with the following:
* As a Junior Account Manager you are responsible for several events a year;
* You build a network with high-level decision makers such as CIO's or CEO's. By knowing their investment plans and international projects;
* You consult/advise them to attend the 'invite only' events and match them with interesting discussion partners during the events;
* You also tried to match the CEO's with the right solution partners who might can help them with their projects via speed dates and round table sessions;
* You are responsible for the list of participants for your own events;
* And you will be working on topics for future events.
You will work in an enthusiastic, young and motivated team who like to undertake activities together. Furthermore you learn about 'behind the scene' projects of the top 1000 companies and you can build your own personal network with (inter)national decision makers!
* In addition a nice base salary between €2200,- and €2400,- (depending on level of educational and experience);
* The secondary working conditions are well regulated: a bonus based on individual and regional targets;
* (Inter)national growth opportunities.
The Junior Account Manager I am looking for will have to meet the following criteria:
* Professional University- / Bachelor education completed;
* Is a native German speaker with good English language skills;
* Ready for a second or third challenge;
* Experience in a B2B or sales environment is an advantage;
* Driven by results and eager to grow in your sales activities;
* Commercial mindset and results driven;
* Preferably a sales, hospitality, customer service or commercial background.