This international fashion organisation has several brands with HQ in Amsterdam.
In the role of Learning & Talent Development Coordinator your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Be the first point of contact for company associates and external facilitators;
* Support Talent Development team in all training activities, such as managing the training calendar, organizing the sessions, handling training registrations, sending out the pre- and post-course materials, managing course evaluations and impact measurement;
* Administrate their internal our Workday Learning Management System (LMS), such as creating learning journeys, upload content, create programs and campaigns, schedule in offerings;
* Maintenance and further development of online lessons in our LMS;
* Organization of ad-hoc L&D initiatives;
* Provide support for the Digital Learning Specialist by creating engagement reports for markets, managing the content translations, manage and provide support on platform issues;
* Support all Talent Development team members with ad-hoc administrative tasks;
* Support Senior Director Talent Development with administrative/coordinating tasks like calendar management and the creation of PPT presentations.
The salary will be market conform based on experience.
We are looking for the following skills:
* Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally - and have strong communication skills to liaise with all levels in- and outside our organization;
* Excellent interpersonal skills, to help their users and build strong relationships within the teams;
* Strong customer service orientation, to be able to display positive attitudes and behaviors, which demonstrate an awareness and willingness to respond to customers in order to respond to and meet their needs, requirements and expectations;
* A problem-solving and pro-active mindset to collaborate when required with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.;
* Team-player with excellent coordination skills and attention for details;
* Interest and ability to create branded presentations and other communications through tools like Keynote, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign;
* Ability to work in multi-cultural environment;
* Passion for the fashion industry;
* Secondary vocational education.