Android, Developer and Kotlin! Do I have your attention?
For a fast growing Fintech scale-up in Amsterdam I am looking for an Android Developer (Kotlin). Do you recognize that moment when you want to open a bank account and have to go through all the different phases? And how much time that takes! You can help to change this and make it faster and better by working in the mobile team with your knowledge and experience.
Are you the builder and developer who I am looking for? Check out this vacancy and contact me!
You will continue to build a kickass SDK that will influence the lives of millions of users. Therefore, we need your skills for:
* The SDK. An ever ongoing project where we improve production and integration for our clients (and align our features with the iOS app)
* Improve overall testing and the unit testing coverage to 80-90% (not there yet, but getting there!)
* Improve customer satisfaction (no escalations, thorough testing, higher session quality)
* Integration of more AI functionalities in the SDK (Google Vision Frameworks from Kotlin)
* NFC technology should be fully integrated into our SDK
* Working on our demo and native app to showcase our great product.
The tech we use:
* Language: Kotlin, Java
* Distribution: Maven, Gradle, GitHub, Azure DevOps
* Frameworks: Google Mobile Vision Framework, NFC, OCR, Facial Detection, Firebase ML kit
* Libraries: Coroutines (Kotlin), RxJava
* Unit testing: JUnit, Mockito, Espresso frameworks
* Methodology: Agile/Scrum, CI/CD
* Also: Architecture patterns, MVVM, MVI, camera-related technology, image analysis, and processing.
* A good salary (especially compared to other Scale-ups) between 55.000 - 65.000 Gross a year
* The chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global finance
* 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy
* A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
* Flat structures and open communication
* At least 5 years of experience as a developer
* Great working knowledge on the more recent Kotlin versions and Android frameworks
* Team player mentality
* Great understanding about clean code and unit testing (very important to us)
* Experience with building (in) an SDK would be great...
Also awesome would be if you also have...
* Understanding of computer vision techniques
* Agile understanding and way of working
* Backend oriented attitude, since we work on an SDK, we focus less on UI work.