Quality Engineer at exciting Start-Up
My client is an exciting fast growing start-up that is working on innovative products.
They have the possibility to do everything in-house which will mean you will be able to gain a lot of experience and be a real part of the process as a lot is happening in their own facilities.
* Work in a dynamic and ambitious environment
* Gain and share knowledge
* Become a point of reference in and out of the company
* You will be execute data trending and in-depth (statistical) analyses on in-line and end-of line tests and processes, to extract learnings to understand and reduce variation
* You will be reviewing technical reports and (changes in) manufacturing and test procedures
* You will evaluate test methods and drive/support Test Method Validation
* You will drive/support Root Cause Analysis investigations
* You have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in technical field, (e.g. materials science,
chemistry/chemical engineering, mechanical engineering)
* You need to have at least two years of relevant industry experience in a Quality Engineering role
* It will be preferred if you have experience in manufacturing
* You have experience in medical device development preferred
* You have lean Six Sigma or alike experience/training preferred
* It is a plus if you have ISO13485/MDR experience
* You have strong analytical skills
* You are experienced in statistical program, e.g. Minitab
* You are a team-player with good communication and writing skills
* You have English language proficiency
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, Gilson Heitinga, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.