Salesforce developer – Centre Amsterdam – Possibility for remote working
For one of the fastest growing start-ups in the Netherlands within the energy sector, I am looking for a Salesforce engineer with experience in APEX or Lightning Components.
You will be part of a young, ambitious salesforce team. In this role you will help innovating the platform while you help to improve the Salesforce ecosystem (Sales -, Marketing - and Service Cloud) by sharing implementation best practices, recommending and designing alternative solutions and helping to reduce overall technical risk and complexity.
• At least 1-3 years’ experience as a developer on the Salesforce platform
• You are analytical, smart and able to understand code complexity quickly.
• Experience with various technologies such as APEX, Lightning Web Components Framework, SOQL
• Experienced and enthusiastic about the agile development methodology
• Comfortable to communicate with end-users
Benefits for you:
• An office in the heart of Amsterdam and a healthy lunch
• An ambitious, innovative, and fun work environment
• Room for your own initiatives
• Challenging job for longer term
Start date: ASAP
Location: Centre of Amsterdam
Are you keen to take responsibility and bring the Salesforce platform to a next level? Then this is THE job for you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.