Does building and developing apps make you excited? Do you want to make a difference in developing apps for core financial processes? Then this is the right opportunity for you to use your expertise and experience!
We are looking for an IOS Developer (Swift) for a growing Fintech scale-up in Amsterdam. Are you the developer who is ready for his next challenge? Contact me for more info.
The foundation of this is a product that the team is proud of and ready to take to the next level by extensive automation and expert knowledge. Their mission is to protect the online financial system by offering the most innovative technologies to develop the safest and most customer-friendly digital ID&V solution. If you like to work on products and services that make a real impact on society this could be the thing for you!
The mobile team consists of 6 developers (3 iOS and 3 Android), team lead, QA Engineer and a Product Owner.
You will continue to build a kickass SDK that will influence the lives of millions of users! Flawless on-boarding while opening a new bank- or trading account is what they bring to their clients!
* The SDK. An ever ongoing project where they improve production and integration for their clients (and align our features with the iOS app)
* Improve overall testing and the unit testing coverage to the highest levels
* Improve customer satisfaction (no escalations, thorough testing, higher session quality)
* Integration of more AI functionalities in the SDK (Vision Frameworks from Apple)
* NFC technology should be fully integrated into our SDK
* Working on our demo and native app to showcase our great product
* You will help with the client integrations. This means that you are part of the technical communication between the company and their clients that they are integrating our solution with.
Why do you want to work here?
* Working with latest tech in Swift and some Computer Vision frameworks
* A super strong team with senior skills.
* Keen eye on your career development and personal growth
* The freedom to make choices in our tech, roadmap and architecture
* Your fruit of labor will be used by many consumers and customers.
The tech they use
* Distribution: CocoaPods, Carthage, GitHub, Azure DevOps
* Frameworks: Vision, AVFoundation, CoreNFC, Lottie (for demo app), SwiftyTesseract
* Unit testing: XCTest Framework
* Methodology: Agile/Scrum, CI/CD
* Also: Architecture patterns, camera related technology, image analysis and processing, obfuscation, SOLID.
* A good salary (especially compared to other Scale-ups)
* The chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global finance
* 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries
* A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
* Flat structures and open communication
* At least 5 years of experience as a developer (mostly mobile)
* Great working knowledge on the more recent Swift versions and iOS frameworks.
* Team player mentality
* Experience with building (in) an SDK would be great.
A bonus if you also have:
* Understanding of computer vision techniques;
* Background in Objective-C;
* Agile understanding and way of working;
* Backend oriented attitude, since we work on an SDK, we focus less on UI work.