Looking for a Junior Master Data Analyst for a six month assignment at the headquarter of an international fashion retailer in Amsterdam.
You will act as the gate keeper of the master data, making sure the business can make their decisions based on accurate, correct and complete data. Are you this master data specialist and are you available from December? Then get in touch with me ASAP!
Based in Amsterdam, the Junior Master Data Analyst is a crucial member of the Master Data Office team. You will use your analytical skills to unlock the full potential of the data present within the organization. You will do so by focusing on multiple core domains, such as securing high quality data, managing applications driven by master data and enabling business development through data. You are a Master Data Analytics Wizard who understands and appreciates the value of data!
The roles and responsibilities within the MDO team aim to provide professional and effective functional or technical strategies and services. This is just not entering data, you will be required to identify and escalate any discrepancies, and in addition, you will:
* Act as SAP Key user of the creation and maintenance of master data processes;
* Analyze, validate, prioritize and execute requests for creation and maintenance of master data to ensure the appropriate standards and governance rules are maintained;
* Liaise closely with other business units throughout the organization as appropriate;
* Multi-task in a multi-functional environment while maintaining service level targets.
A six month assignment in Amsterdam, full time, start date ASAP.
First and foremost, as Master Data Analyst you are accurate and precise, and you have an eye for detail. Next to that we'd like to see:
* Finished Bachelor's degree, ideally in relevant domain;
* At least 2 years related experience analyzing, validating and posting data;
* Experience with SAP a big plus!
* Experience and knowledge of departmental functions, terminology and interrelationships for data types where Master Data plays a relevant role;
* Strong intercultural communication skills: capable to advise and pursue the divisions, markets and departments with a flexible approach;
* Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively;
* Ability to analyze and resolve questions and problems independently;
* English is a must, Dutch or any other language are a plus.