Urgently needed Project Manager (Telco) in Amsterdam
Important: You need to be located in the Netherlands already to be considered for this position.
* Build of new network across the company’s footprint including additional capacity to support growth and product roadmap.
* Build of new data centre space to accommodate new services and product roadmap.
* Produce detailed network layouts and data centre design.
* Regular updates to management, status reporting, risk management, escalation management.
* Project manage different tasks and deliverables required from all internal and external (lease line and colocation facility) parties.
* Update capacity planners about progress and get their input to review timeline for completion of capacity upgrades and Completion of internal project documentation.
* Review B2B service request for impact assessment and provide feedback within the agreed SLA in consultation with engineering team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design, install, and maintain network hardware and software (LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems).
* Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
* Determine network and system requirements.
* Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
* Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
* Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers, and in network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
* Experience in managing projects within the telecoms arena and dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
* Proven track record of delivering projects on time and as per specification.
* Technical knowledge of fibre networks and their components is also a must along with previous (Telco) industry experience.
Skills and Competencies:
Network performance optimization; LAN/WAN knowledge; network design and implementation; CISCO certificate is a plus.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 – 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.