A globally established Biopharma company recently acquired a brand new facility with state-of-the-art technology, now looking for professionals with strong Biotech manufacturing skills, focused on the USP side of the activities.
Do you enjoy fast career progression? Do you have the right managerial skills? This may be the right step-up for you. With a facility ready to start from scratch, and a company in continuous expansion (USA, Israel, Russia, Germany, Turkey, Japan just to mention a few), you can easily fast-track your career in a very short timeframe.
With a competitive salary, based on experience and skills, and with a fast potential career progression, plus strong exposure to wide portfolio of products, this may be the right opportunity to radically change your career.
What exciting tasks will you be covering?
● Coordinating and managing the production in USP activities
● Guiding new biopharmaceutical fermentation and harvest in the GMP manufacturing plants
● Acting as head of production and technical project manager for the production unit (managerial position)
What are they looking for?
● FLUENT German (preferable), or willing to take classes
● Relevant studies in Biotech (preferable), Biology, Biochemistry or Process Engineering
● 1-3 years of experience in Process Engineering USP activities
● 1-5 years of experience in Industrial-scale fermentation in GMP regulated environments
If you’re eager to work in a rapidly growing company, offering strong growth potential, and network with other influential industry professionals, while accessing to a competitive salary including a generous company benefits scheme, make sure to APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Orlando Nelson +41 435 080 817, internal number 3338. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements listed above will be contacted within 2 days, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Switzerland.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.