Project Manager SAP FICO – Contract – 1,170 PLN Per Day – Zabrze, Poland.
Based in Poland, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require a Project Manager SAP FICO to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an 6-month contract.
Please only apply if based in Zabrze or relocating. You must have the right to work in Poland, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 19634
What will a Project Manager SAP FICO do?
* Participation in the SAP implementation project as a leading expert in the FI / CO module
* Analysis of business response cases and their implementation into the FI / CO module in SAP in the automotive industry.
* Design elaboration, functional specification, and introduction to design elaboration.
* Preparation of test scenarios and coordination of integrated tests in cooperation with the company's departments and external companies (accounting office, SAP consultants).
* Integration and acceptance test support, post go-live support.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* Knowledge of the FI / CO language at the key user level in a production company, including GL, AP, AR, Treasury, Assets, Capex, Projects.
* Knowledge of key accounting principles.
* Experience in project management in financing or controlling.
* Experience in implementation and coordinating technical teams.
* Higher education: preferred studies with an economic profile.
* Fluent English (written & spoken).
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
* Online Contract.
* Online timesheets.
* Weekly payment terms.
* Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040