Business Development Manager - Poland
Description of the organisation
My client is an international supplier of solutions and services for supply chain optimisation, using proven technologies for identifying goods such as RFID, Vision, barcoding or voice recognition. In this way they have been creating visibility and traceability throughout the chain for more than 35 years.
What is your assignment/function
The Business Development Manager is continuously looking for 'new business' with both existing and new customers and also works together with the account managers in the Retail & Wholesale, Transport & Logistics, Industry and Healthcare areas.
Tasks and responsibilities
* You draw up and execute a sales plan/account.
* You are a sparring partner for both colleagues and customers in the market.
* You visit important trade fairs, organise networking events or attend knowledge sessions to gather as much information as possible.
Who are we looking for
* You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a commercial position, preferably Supply Chain software environment
* You have a "hunter" mentality.
* You master the Polish and English language in word and writing.
* You are a good discussion partner, you can set priorities and you are customer-oriented.
* You perform effectively under work and time pressure.
* You are a team player, but working independently is no problem for you either.
* You are enthusiastic, driven and enterprising and have a large dose of energy.
We offer you:
* An introductory course after which you can start working independently.
* Excellent fringe benefits.
* An appropriate salary, depending on education and experience.
* Opportunities to follow courses and/or training.
* Company car, mobile phone and laptop.