My client is right now hiring Financial Application Developers. Join an exciting team and help drive transformation on their digital journey. As an Application Developer for the Enterprise Performance Management team you will design, build and maintain applications that help their Finance community be more effective and efficient in forecasting, planning, analysis and performance management activities. You will work with a cross functional team to achieve high impact outcomes. This is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the larger Tagetik implementation currently underway in Europe. Be part of a dynamic, collaborative, openminded team culture with wider opportunities to be exposed to new technologies including Analytics.
Join an inclusive environment that welcomes people from all walks of life. Be empowered to do your best and innovate, while living your unique life and work. Together, you will dare to disrupt and turn your bold ideas into reality.
Key responsibilities include:
* Research, design, build, test and maintain applications on a business performance management platform
* Model application and platform data and architecture to optimize effectiveness and efficiency
* Integrate data into the platform from ERP and non-ERP source systems
* Code business rules and system configurations to support the business processes
* Build a robust change management process that enables frequent releases of high quality increments
* Tenacious problem solver and comfortable making decisions under uncertainty
* Actively contribute to team ceremonies including: sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review and retrospectives
* Demonstrate a strong ownership in understanding business needs and driving business valued outcomes
* University degree in finance, accounting, computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or equivalent
* 5+ years of finance information systems development and management
* 5+ years building applications on EPM platforms like CCH Tagetik, OneStream, Hyperion/Essbase, Anaplan or TM1
* 3+ years of experience with SAP and SAP ETL
* Expert in Python and SQL
* Not afraid to fail while trying new concept and ideas. Someone that dares to be disruptive and who thinks outside the box.
* Comfortable in projects and a business-as-usual environment.
* A team player who wants to jump into a new and exciting project.