At CLUSTER people are enterprising, energetic and focused on establishing what matters. We believe in the collective effort of a team and like to pass on those learnings in a way that is shared rather than preached. We are surrounded by talented people who learn from each other and stand by each other. We have a genuine appetite to strive to be better in what we do and the way we do it.
We have highly ambitious growth plans and to help meet this demand we are looking for well-rounded recruitment professional to join our team to drive our direct hiring. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates across a range of roles in our Call Center Operations including, Customer service, Sales, QA, Administration, Operations in German, Scandinavian, French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Central American markets and managing the full recruitment cycle. As a key part of the role is to direct source therefore you must have exceptional LinkedIn Recruiter knowledge and have used this extensively. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Sourcing and recruiting the best talent in the market.
- Creating external networks and developing a pipeline of talent making it easy for CLUSTER to hire at pace.
- Pre-screen candidates and schedule interviews with hiring managers.
- Maintain an exceptionally high level of candidate experience.
- Work with the HR team to help build the CLUSTER's employer brand through social media and other channels.
- Work with the HR Assistant to ensure our graduate recruitment is ongoing.
- Managing the background screening process for all candidates.
- Monthly reporting on recruitment activity to the CEO and board members.
- Proven track record in the leading end to end recruitment cycles.
- Previous experience in recruiting data or financial services professionals is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision and in an often-ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and candidates simultaneously.
- Proactive with strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent IT skills and highly proficient in the full range of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent level of English (Native Level), German and any other European languages will be a big plus.
- Competitive salary
- Robust bonus structure and OTE’s
- Private medical insurance
- Regular company events
- Fun working environment
You may have experience of the following: Internal Recruitment, Recruitment Executive, Resource Team Assistant, Talent Management, In-house Recruiter, Recruitment Coordinator, Talent Resourcing Assistant, Resourcing Assistant, Resourcing Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, In-House Recruiter, Recruitment Partner, Talent Acquisition, etc. We at CLUSTER have 0% tolerance to discrimination of any kind as listed below:
- Genetic information.
- Military service.
- National origin.
- Sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation).
Sunny Lisbon (central area with ease of access).COVID-19 considerations:
We have taken all safety measures into place to keep all our employees in a safe and secure workplace environment!
**Please send us your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in English to be considered