CLUSTER is a rapidly growing Contact Center and Outsourcing Services company based in Lisbon, Portugal. We work with the best-selling mattress company to help them harness the power of their Customer Excellence and Customer Experience to make them one of the best retail brands in the world. Our approach is to listen and develop standards that are specific to the customer. It is driven by the restless pursuit of delivering outputs that customers can experience to drive better decisions and bottom-line growth.
At CLUSTER people are enterprising, energetic, and focused on establishing what matters. We believe in the collective effort of a team and like to pass on those learnings in a way that is shared rather than preached. We are surrounded by talented people who learn from each other and stand by each other. We have a genuine appetite to strive to be better in what we do and how we do it. ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- To review a subset of call center operators’ activities (calls, emails, chats, etc.) and assess them according to Cluster’s internal standards.
- To maintain and develop internal support and keep up with existing Quality standards.
- To accompany evaluations and creating constructive daily, weekly, or monthly feedback, by discussion and presentation of improvement plans on regular meetings with agents and to review these plans through coaching sessions with customer care agents.
- Analysis of Customer Service metrics (C-SAT’s, FRT, AHT) and team’s performance impact on these KPI’s, as well as defining strategies to improve them.
- Helping agents to improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support.
- Monitoring customer service performance on agent and team level for the assigned market.
- To map the needs for training and onboarding programs and initiate these critical areas.
- To create reports which reflect performance and to also report team’s performance to higher-ups, on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- To participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations with the First Contracting Part’s Client.
- Conducting monthly analysis of customer service scorecard metrics or outcomes for customer care representatives and management
- French/Dutch Bilingual
- Analytical skills
- People Management skills
- Feedback skills
- Coaching skills or someone who can go an extra mile to learn and grow
- 2-4 years experience
- Well organized and proactive
- To act with integrity and ethically
- To be a Team player
- A positive attitude and motivation to face new challenges!
Sunny Lisbon (central area with ease of access).COVID-19 considerations:
We have taken all safety measures into place to keep all our employees in a safe and secure workplace environment!
**Please send us your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in English to be considered